I've watched a lot of tv lately. Like a LOT. Here is a list of the movies I've watched over the last 5 or 6 days:
the angelmakers
hear and now
a mighty heart
21 grams
wayne's world 1 and 2 (I watched 2 twice that day)
roman holiday
slackers
scary movie 3
yves saint laurent- his life and times
a century of living
knocked up
full metal jacket
the dresser
being there
blue note- a history of modern jazz
evan allmighty
ed wood
requiem for a dream
lost in translation
the journalist and the jihadi- the murder of daniel pearl
plus I've watched about 2 seasons of six ft under and 2 discs of freaks and geeks. Is this helping or hurting me?
things I plan to watch within the next couple of days:
the queen
the boys from brazil
the bicycle thief
the skin game
zelig
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment