
anti stem cell research pic that looks really familiar...and terrifying.


Our July 4th setup was awesome. About 25 minutes after this picture was taken, around 30 people from the neighborhood materialized on our roof. It was fun but I feel sort of uneasy that so many people are aware that our downstairs door doesn't lock and that we have a sweet roof.

Cat on a hot tin roof


Holky and I went to the MFA to see the first of the films in the french film festival. I hadn't bought a ticket ahead of time so I just waited with her in line until I couldn't take it anymore and I left.

Anthony's Pier 4 is my new favorite restaurant. I like to think that maybe I'm peeing in the same toilet that was once warmed by elizabeth taylor or judy garland. The bartender there said I look like Marilyn Monroe (which is nice) and this random dude bought me drinks and fed me crackers.

Jelly fish? Or early stages of the human embryo?

No comments:
Post a Comment