Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Movies

atonement
becoming jane
small time crooks
anything else
hollywood ending
the curse of the jade scorpion
I have never forgotten you
independence day

I have a serious celebrity crush on James McAvoy despite him being the complete opposite of my typical "type". I'm pretty sick of all of this unrequited/forbidden love bullshit though.
Woody Allen keeps trying to make movies and they're pretty good to fall asleep to but I don't really have much else to say about them. Anything Else was definitely the worst of them bunch and Small Time crooks was probably the most bearable.
Next on Netflix: City of Lost Children and Sophie's choice
Now I'm probably going to watch the love guru on one of those video pirating websites because I don't sleep anymore.
Also, my friends Tina and Tacky just had a precious little baby! Her name is Rosalie and she's going to be the prettiest little girl! I can't wait to see her dressed up in adorable miniature clothing. Congrats you two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1000% agreed on the woody allen tip. i don't get it.. small time crooks was the most bearable out of the bunch...

Caroline Eve said...

the whole box set only cost $20 so I should have known