04-05




06'


07

08



last summer when I got fake sober for a week.

I don't have any current picture because I'm scared to see how I really look but my skin doesn't look grey anymore :) I do yoga almost every day now and I sleep well and even though I'm still kind of miserable, I feel a thousand times better physically.
I got a job at the laundromat next door and get paid minimum wage on book. Its really easy and they have cable but will I be able to make rent? Definitely not. I miss everyone and I'm really trying to answer my phone and be social so don't give up on me...
in memoriam: full cable and DVR 07-08
netflix:
slums of beverly hills
but I'm a cheerleader
secretary
hapiness
broken english
the ice storm
sopranos
my so-called life
the simple life
2 days in paris
night on earth
the brandon teena story
i like killing flies
oh in ohio

3 comments:
Love reading you, beautiful.
Take care of yourself!
yea minimum wage is tough, i'm constantly broke. all i do is go to the library and take out tons of books. glad you're still doing better! love you.
-danny
I rent like 30 movies/books from the library a week. I just got first blood and robin hood :)
I'm really hoping I can get a second job and come see you this year. And I loves you back!
Post a Comment