
I watched a lot of movies today because I'm alone in the apartment (for the first time in months maybe) and I don't know what to do to with myself. I also started running which is CRAZY. I haven't run in 2 years cuz I'm all "ohh I smoke and my shins are kind of bad and I take walks" blah blah blah. It really does take your mind off of everything and make you feel the "exercise high" which I didn't really think existed. I can only run a mile and a half but I remember how hard running "the mile" was so I figure a mile and a half is pretty good.
Movies watched today-
no country for old men
things we lost in the fire
ghost
the purple rose of cairo
oh and I saw "I love you man" yesterday, by myself, and it was pretty dissapointing. Funny stuff happened and paul rudd and jason segal were funny but bad editing and bad writing made it really hard to watch. dont pay $10 to see this and/or dont see it sober.

4 comments:
Did you like Purple Rose of Cairo?!
ya it was really silly but good. better than most of his silly movies.
I know how you feel! I always feel strange when I find myself alone in my house. Cute pictures!
yeah, definitely my favorite silly woody allen movie.
Post a Comment