Unless you're Diane Keaton, of course.
Mark Wahlberg is still pretty okay I guess except his eyebrows are all uneven and raised from botox which makes him look confused and suprised all the time.
Mick Jagger (most obvious example of tragic aging)


Bob Dylan


William Hurt is my #1 1980s celebrity crush but now he's just an eyesore
Pam


Goldie Hawn


MTM, no longer turning the world on with her smile
Leonardo DiCaprio peaked in the mid 90s (back when my screen name was iloveleo73, cuz I loved him and he was born in 73) and I can't believe my ears when people say "I still think he's hot. maybe hotter"

3 comments:
i would totally still do leo.
OBVI but thats not the point haha
i kinda like man leo over boy leo. although i looked him up on imdb after i read this and found some pretty... unflattering photos.
Post a Comment