Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ben Affleck on my doorstep


So they're filming a new Ben Affleck movie in Boston right now and they've spent 3 or 4 days on my street. He was here like 2 weeks ago filming in Neptune and I didn't get to see him but this week they were filming right in front of my apartment using the laundromatt next door (which I used to work at) as the setting for the bank (in a movie about a bank robbery). I really don't give too much of a shit about Ben Affleck but he's famous and a regulation hottie so I got REALLY excited about having him downstairs for a couple of days. I also just think its cool to live in a neighborhood/a specific street corner where they would want to shoot a movie. On the other hand, they kept telling everyone to "tuck in!!" so whenever I left the house, I'd have to hide in a my doorway for a couple of minutes and then I got hurried along and chastised for taking pictures. They also stretched a huge white tarp from building to building over where they were shooting to help soften the light or something so looking out my window became even more surreal. The whole thing looks like a grade a piece a of garbage, by the way.
Oh and Ben Affleck totally gazed at me! Sweaah to gawd.










Of course he's shorter than I expected.

2 comments:

Colleen Green said...

hahahah grade a piece of garbage. Im sure. Those pictures are fucking awesome though and make me miss Boston. Have I told you lately that I love you?

Caroline Eve said...

NO YOU HAVENT. I like your new blog and blog name har har har