you look at bit like the girl from milos forman's "loves of a blonde", if you haven't seen it its pretty amazing. i think its even better than most of the french new wave, even though i know thats a pretty unhip thing to say!
i'll pretend it's spring with you you little pixie! can you mail me some of those cute as fuck clothes you're always sporting? i live in L.A., i'm supposed to look good.
7 comments:
the best part about being cold is getting warm again..
Did you make that headband? Its really cute.
I wish I did! Kennedy thrifted it, as well as most of the things I wear these days
you look at bit like the girl from milos forman's "loves of a blonde", if you haven't seen it its pretty amazing. i think its even better than most of the french new wave, even though i know thats a pretty unhip thing to say!
i'll pretend it's spring with you you little pixie! can you mail me some of those cute as fuck clothes you're always sporting? i live in L.A., i'm supposed to look good.
colleen- I'll send you a care package :)
matt sweaters- netflixing it!
I adore your headband! and the colors in these photos.. very warm. xx
Post a Comment