


Yay goodwill! I'm really into wearing miniskirts lately so I've been building up a collection. I actually need to try to be more inventive and not just wear minis, leggings and boots every day but whatever. I've been on the lookout for some high waisted, wide legged jeans and when I find them, I'll switch to wearing those every day instead.
These holidays are getting me down! I haven't done any shopping yet and I need to find a tree that grows money before I can start. I really want to get something good for my mom but she's so goddamn picky and I can't think of anything she would want that I could get on the cheap. Luckily, she'll love me no matter what. Maybe I'd be able to think more clearly if my apartment was heated right now. Its not like we're having a blizzard or anything...
These holidays are getting me down! I haven't done any shopping yet and I need to find a tree that grows money before I can start. I really want to get something good for my mom but she's so goddamn picky and I can't think of anything she would want that I could get on the cheap. Luckily, she'll love me no matter what. Maybe I'd be able to think more clearly if my apartment was heated right now. Its not like we're having a blizzard or anything...

11 comments:
that skirt is so cute! I know what you mean - I never wear jeans, all I wear is dresses tights and boots, it looks the same everyday but I love it!
lovelove,
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com
i love that skirt! & your blog!
xo
The skirt looks good on you. Sorry to hear about the heat situation in your apartment. I used to have the same problem and had a little radiator that you plug in but only for one room; my bathroom was always freezing cold. For my mother this year I made her a pillow. A friend of mine is doing for everyone in his family paintings. I thought that is a cool idea, people like handmade stuff people you spend some time doing it and it is unique. Have a good day!
first pic and already i'm in love :) beautiful!
xxx
making pillows is a really cute idea!
Everything looks cute on you!
It's funny because I wear jeans every day and am trying to wear more skirts and leggings. It's just too darn cold though.
I went with the homemade gifts for my parents this year too. I made my Dad a little footstool and asked an expert seashell crafter friend of mine to make a custom sign for my Mom's Cape house.
Good luck with the gifts! Miss you see you soon!
i love it :)
such a lovely skirt!
xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
Oooh, that skirt is lovely!
I've been looking for the same jeans! let me know when you find some
Magnifique
Post a Comment