Monday, January 11, 2010
Lately I've been sleeping until 1 or 2pm, going to work/thrifting, lying down to go to sleep at around midnight, getting up to watch tv at 2am b/c I can't sleep and then finally drifting off at 6 or so. and repeat. I'm hoping to fall asleep before 3 tonight because I have a big day tomorrow and I need a little bit of daylight to maintain my mental health. Also, I have 2 HUGE crushes right now but I can't bring myself to talk to either of them. bleh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
oh, hey. this is also my life at the moment - like exactly. sleep schedule, crushes and all. its currently 1:38 am and im still awake. ugh.
i like the first picture.. it looks like a rooftop in iraq or something.
Bonne chance (Good luck!) I hope it works out for you.
Take care.
i think the odds are in your favor!
love the second picture, good luck with your crushes, I'm sure they like you too you're gorgeous!
lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com
gorgeous photos!
xo,
owl-wings.blogspot.com
if i got into college, i bet u my life u can get both guys
haha. yeah I am way too goofy and shy to talk to boys I have crushes on. I wait until I think I've discovered someone who maybe has a crush on me, and then I flirt with them in order to feel better about myself.
work it!
Post a Comment