


From now on, Kennedy and I will be going to my parents' house on wednesdays to hang out with my recently retired mom, eat gourmet meals, do laundry and drive to cheaper, less picked over thrift stores. Usually, we put all of our money into the store but since these places have so much for so cheap we were able to buy some things for ourselves for once. I lost a fair amount of weight in 09' so I had to get rid of 80% of my clothes and now I'm freaking out because there is almost nothing left and I need to get ready for spring! This wednesday I got a pair of black denim short shorts, a long super-thin plaid shirt, a red/white striped turtleneck, a long cotton black dress, a turquoise sweater vest and a lacey white undershirt which I will wear with a black bra and jeans all summer long. I can't wait to see what joys this wednesday will bring.
some more pictures via Kennedy
some more pictures via Kennedy




11 comments:
I love your photos, there's something interesting about them, and your clothes are realllly cute!
i'd love to see photos of your finds!
all these pictures of you and Kennedy are so cute! I hope you find good things again soon :)
lovelove, M.
http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com
I have to drive super far away for better thrift stores too. Worth it!
I love the photos of you on the train, so pretty!
I love these photos! the first one is my favorite. I really like your style and your blog : )
something is very sweet about this blog. i found you through caroline, the... other caroline :)
i know the feeling of needing new clothes and not fitting in the ones you own. i kept saying all last spring how fucking expensive it is to lose weight! i didnt even intend to lose the weight i did... training for a marathon did it, and then... i was left thinner, and... broke(r).
wow i love the first shots.so cool!!
bisous
annabu
most adorable nose ever! you are a lovely sight to behold. i wish my mum lived closer so i could indulge in gourmet meals, laundry and thrifting!
xo
Say hi to Mrs. Wilson and save some schnitzel and cold potatoes for me.
lovely photos x
Post a Comment