Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cape Cod

















Daniel will be moving to the cape for the summer so we took a day trip to get excited about it. We had a delicious breakfast at a place called "grumpy's", saw some whales from a cliff, took a walk through a nature reserve and went to a flea market at an old drive-in where I bought a beautiful 70s bicycle which I plan to furnish with a basket and maybe a bell. Life has been kind to me lately :)

9 comments:

Wendy said...

These photographs are beautiful!

Love_Again said...

I love these photos, Caroline. Keep enjoying life!

Colleen Green said...

awwww yay! you are so cute!

Sarah said...

That photo of the ocean is so awesome. I might just make it my desktop picture. You make the water look like it is made of linen or something.

Bench Watches said...

Beautiful pictures!

JwP said...

Lovely

Megan McKean said...

These are so beautiful! I've only just now come across your blog and there are so many lovely pictures to see! Thanks for making such a nice space
x

Sarah J said...

Have you seen the movie Splash?
i have a slight obsession with mermaids and sunshine on wavetips, so i have watched it many more times than is healthy. But its set in cape cod... and i can see from these pictures why that is. you two are scrumptious! and i would very much like a 70s bicycle too. Love!

Jessicat said...

officially in love with your photos. The sea looks like its packed up and heading out the door. Amazing.