Tuesday, May 13, 2008



This is my first blog. I'm a bit nervous...
A few things about me:
This is what i look like today

I'm addicted to tv

I don't have a job right now

Since I don't have a job, all I eat is bread with vegan cheese and balsamic vinegar

I have 2 cats and 2 rabbits
I live in the north end of boston on the 4th floor above this restaurant

I have a darkroom at my parents' house but the dust is so intense in there that it is absolutely impossible to make a good print

I have really bad IBS (or undiagnosed stomach problems aka IBS)

I'm really sick of people pressuring me to get a "real job" because I'm fine with waitressing for at least another few months b/c ts the quickest money I know how to make without whoring myself or selling drugs

I don't eat meat but I need to reread skinny bitch or watch fast food nation again because I'm slipping

I want you to come over and watch tv with me

1 comment:

Kennedy said...

youre so pretty and i like that shirt