I went home last night and did some darkroom stuff and tried to figure out more stuff on
photoshop. When looking through pics at home, I found my old diary from 8
th-9
th grade which I really haven't read since back then and its hysterical. I'm all "This week I smoked
mariwana for the first time behind this tractor at the carnival. We smoked a total of 6 joints, which I think is a lot, and I got quite high. then this upperclassman picked us up in her car and we smoked more pot and then went to
robbie's house and he was with this girl that was NOT his
girlfried! Then we went to Charlene's house and were trying to get a hold of some
liqour but we couldn't and then Lisa and
Jaimee came over and were WASTED off
takilla (
sp?) and I mean I was the one who wanted to get drunk in the first place you know? It sucked.".........."we hid till my mom was out of sight, then met up with nick and he got our tickets for the movie! so sweet!
Mer and him were supposed to break up and even though she was my friend, I really liked him and wanted him to ask me out. So then we saw the mummy and super awesome but it would've been better if they weren't holding hands and resting their heads on each other GAG!
Ooops, I gotta wrap this up
cuz Holky's beeping me. -Caroline" And then
theres a lot of super depressing shit that I don't want to
remeber but its still entertaining I guess.
Pics I scanned:


3 comments:
hahahahaha i was "beeping" you that's fucking awesome
remember when I went on vacation and let you borrow my beeper for a week? and you were like "that week I had your beeper was awesome"
yeah dude, that was seriously awesome. boys could call me and my mom would be none the wiser!
Post a Comment