Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to me :)









It was a great birthday this year! Kennedy and I went to my parents' house for dinner the night before and my dad made fielt mignon with bernaise sauce, green beans and little potatoes and I made a lemon cake from a Martha Stewart recipe. Then the next day we drove my mom's car to worcester to go to a huge salvation army and a savers to get stuff for etsy. I hadn't driven in over a year b/c of epilepsy but since everything seems to be cool with that, I'm behind the wheel again hehehe! We also got to watch an hour or two of cable at my parents' house which was a rare treat. It wasn't a party with 20 of my closest friends but I though it was a-ok.
My dad also got me this camera:

which is awesome.

2 comments:

Colleen Green said...

wait, don't i follow this blog? how did I miss all this shit? I was like well that's weird, blarry didn't post about her birthday at all. Anyway, sorry it's like a week later, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEK!!!

Caroline Eve said...

haha thank you I did!