


kennedy got me this shirt last winter and I forgot about it until now. I think she's responsible for 90% of my clothes at this point.
I spent midnight on new years at work and then forced myself to go to a party afterwards for half an hour so I could feel like I celebrated a little bit. It was cold and treacherous and impossible to find a cab but it felt really good to get out. I saw soooooo many dudes carrying their sloppy drunk girlfriends home (a depressing/hilarious sight). These girls were all so completely hammered they could barely move their legs and at least half of them were quietly sobbing. Nothing worse than a drunk girlfriend...?
I spent midnight on new years at work and then forced myself to go to a party afterwards for half an hour so I could feel like I celebrated a little bit. It was cold and treacherous and impossible to find a cab but it felt really good to get out. I saw soooooo many dudes carrying their sloppy drunk girlfriends home (a depressing/hilarious sight). These girls were all so completely hammered they could barely move their legs and at least half of them were quietly sobbing. Nothing worse than a drunk girlfriend...?


13 comments:
yap really not good!! :)
so embarassing!!
happy new year darling! :)
bisous
annabu
Lovely shirt! It looks good on you. I saw some drunk guys at the club we went; not pretty; one guy had to go to the hospital; anyway, we were close to Times Square we felt this incredible energy. Happy New Year to you! I wish you all the best.Take care
Your blog is lovely! As is that shirt :)
-xo, C
http://owl-wings.blogspot.com
you are extremely adorable!
thanks. you're quite a doll yourself!
i'm really into your portrait photography on both your blog and your bff's. you've got quite an eye for composing colorful and interesting photos.
i'm amazed you get such crisp results in some of the indoor shots!
Hello,
I am having a giveaway of a pink poncho that I knitted. I don't know if you will be interested but I thought I will mention it. Have a good day and stay warm! It is freezing here in NYC. Take care.
Your blog is so cute- I am loving it!! I am so glad that I discovered your blog, I will be back! :)
xoxo
Amy
http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com
Happy new yrs!!!
lovin the pix
Lovely shirt !
wow, you look perfectly!!! :)
Cute shirt. I love your hair! I've been that girl before and it's just as unfun as it looks. Never again!
Great photos!
i am so in love with your hair!
Post a Comment