

My cat was teeeny tiny once but now he's a fat disgrace. Whenever I put food out for the black one, he runs up and pushes her out of the way and tries to eat it all before she can get to it. He has no respect. I put him on healthy organic cat food but he looks just as fat now as he did before. Sometimes I get so mad at him that I run over and make intimidating sounds and stomp my feet and then stare him down (because thats what they say to do when you want to establish that you are the dominant beast) but I don't think he really gets it...he just looks scared and confused. He grew up to be a great pillow though <3


11 comments:
i didn't know that about the stomping- i had a roommate who would do it all the time to my cat so now i do that when he's being bad.
awww hehe
what an adorable cat! i have a big fat beast too, he looks kind of like your black cat. hes my pride and joy. had him for about 11 years now and im always tempted to blog about him, but i dont want to seem like a cat lady. thanks for doing it first! :D
yay cat pictures! i love using my kitty as a pillow
I don't have cats but I have chihuahuas, which is basically the same thing. I have one fat one and one skinny one as well. The fat one is nice and the skinny one is an evil, bi polar psychopath for real, but I still love them both the same. Your photos are lovely, thanks for posting them!
aww haha I love kitties. This post made me happy. I love fat kitties, though.. I mean, fluffy. big boned?
celine- I add the stomping, which probably just confuses him, but you are supposed to stare them down until they lower their eyes to you. Its taken years but I think I've humiliated them into behaving themselves somewhat.
my social life is sub par but at least I'm good at intimidating cats.
The pictures are so cute. The story put a smile on my face as I know two cats Midnight and Jasper and I think Jasper does the same thing; he eats the food from the other cat. One day I was in the basement by the staircase and one of the cat sat on top of my head; that was hilarious. I like when you pet them and they purr. Have a good day and a good week!:0) Take care
i want your cat
Lovely cats! cute pics!
your cats look great in bed
Post a Comment