Ahaha! That Levi's ad is so great.And I want to go blonde too :( I love the look of blonde hair, I hate the look of dark icky roots worse though.
me oh my, these blonde bombshells are making me jealous! you're one of them, ya know.
I love love love all of these! & I really think you could've snuck a picture of yourself in those photos.
I love the cut of the pants in the 70's, so cool. You look a lot alike the girl with the braided hair above Brigitte Bardot. In a summary, you look good. Have a good day!:0)
such an awesome post.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ahaha! That Levi's ad is so great.
And I want to go blonde too :( I love the look of blonde hair, I hate the look of dark icky roots worse though.
me oh my, these blonde bombshells are making me jealous! you're one of them, ya know.
I love love love all of these! & I really think you could've snuck a picture of yourself in those photos.
I love the cut of the pants in the 70's, so cool. You look a lot alike the girl with the braided hair above Brigitte Bardot. In a summary, you look good. Have a good day!:0)
such an awesome post.
Post a Comment